In 2023-24, we are offering internships to those interested in:
• Graphic design, animation, video and audio editing, photography and videography. Position is currently open.
• Organisation, planning and management for Munich Jewellery Week scheduled for February 2024. Position is available from October 2023 onwards.
• Organisation, planning and management for Obsessed! Jewellery Festival scheduled for November 2023. Position is currently open.
• Communication and PR for upcoming projects. Position is currently open, with a possibility of permanently joining the team.
• Research, content development, writing and editing (could be done remotely from anywhere in the world). Position is currently open.
Here’s a glimpse of what’s coming:
• OBSESSED! Jewellery Festival, 2023
• Talent Development Programme GEMZ, 2023-24
• #8 Placeholder issue of Current Obsession Magazine, 2023
• Organisation of Munich Jewellery Week, 2024
• Creating exclusive content for jewellery-related events, 2023-24
• Keeping the website and social media on the trailblazing track they’re at
Drop us a line subject: Internship at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to include your CV, Portfolio and a Motivation Letter
There are not specific requirements for the portfolio, it can be a pdf.
We will review your portfolio and motivation letter and will invite you for an online interview.