In March 2015 Current Obsession released the second edition of Current Obsession Paper completed guide to Munich Jewellery Week with a large city map + previews and images of each featured event, Must-See List, Studio Visits, interviews and photoshoots.
• Studio Visits with Schmuck’15 selectees
• Must-See List of MJW exhibitions selected by Marjan Unger, Benjamin Lignel, Leo Caballero, Noon Passama and CO editors Kellie Riggs and Marina Elenskaya
• Talente’15 selectees in an editorial photoshoot by Trey Wright
• Spell of the Rebels – editorial photoshoot by Matra Veludo and Patrícia Domingues
• Q&A with Hanna Hedman
• New work by Sofie Lachaert and Luc d’Hanis
• Latest and upcoming projects of Ted Noten (Part 1)
• Exciting news from Current Obsession + a big open call
• and more!
Partners of #2 Current Obsession Paper:
Chrome Yellow Books – Beyond Fashion – Brooklyn Metal Works – JOYA – Klimt02 – Galerie Ra – Galerie Rob Koudijs – Maurer Zilioli, Contemporary Arts – Stedelijk Museum Den Bosch – Subbacultcha – Zimmerhof – WCC-BF