Current Obsession Paper for Munich Jewellery Week brings all the craziness that is MJW right to your door!
In March 2015 Current Obsession released the second edition of Current Obsession Paper completed guide to Munich Jewellery Week with a large city map + previews and images of each featured event, Must-See List, Studio Visits, interviews and photoshoots.
• Studio Visits with Schmuck’15 selectees
• Must-See List of MJW exhibitions selected by Marjan Unger, Benjamin Lignel, Leo Caballero, Noon Passama and CO editors Kellie Riggs and Marina Elenskaya
• Talente’15 selectees in an editorial photoshoot by Trey Wright
• Spell of the Rebels – editorial photoshoot by Matra Veludo and Patrícia Domingues
• Q&A with Hanna Hedman
• New work by Sofie Lachaert and Luc d’Hanis
• Latest and upcoming projects of Ted Noten (Part 1)
• Exciting news from Current Obsession + a big open call
• and more!
Partners of #2 Current Obsession Paper:
Chrome Yellow Books – Beyond Fashion – Brooklyn Metal Works – JOYA – Klimt02 – Galerie Ra – Galerie Rob Koudijs – Maurer Zilioli, Contemporary Arts – Stedelijk Museum Den Bosch – Subbacultcha – Zimmerhof – WCC-BF