In February 2016 Current Obsession released the third edition of Current Obsession Paper, a completed guide to Munich Jewellery Week with a large city map + previews and images of each featured event, Must-See List, Studio Visits, interviews and photoshoots.
• Studio Visits with Schmuck’16 selectees
• Social Club: Munich Edition
• Must-See List of MJW exhibitions selected by Karin Roy Andersson, Linnéa Eriksson, Paul Derrez, Jiro Kamata, Anneleen Swillen, Tanel Veenre and Jorunn Veiteberg plus an introduction by Peter Skubic
• Talente’16 selectees in an editorial photoshoot by Elza Jo
• Exciting news from Current Obsession + a big open call
• and more!
Partners of #3 Current Obsession Paper:
Beyond Fashion – Brooklyn Metal Works – CODA Apeldoorn – Handwerk & Design – Klimt02 – Galerie Ra – Galerie Spektrum – MCBW – Sieraad Art Fair – Stedelijk Museum Den Bosch – Pinakothek der Moderne